Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back in the groove

I spent this morning soaking in the atmosphere at Northey Street market in the company of my two girls, Miss 2 and Miss 7 weeks.

It was delightful! I thoroughly enjoy being back in the market groove; the hustle and bustle of packing the car, getting to the market, setting up the stall, sitting back and enjoying the vibe and chatting to other stallholders. It's so nice to be in a place where people are passionate about things that matter so much to me- breastfeeding, babywearing, homebirth, sustainable living, ecology, permaculture to name a few.

Northey Street always has such lovely caring people. I met some wonderful people today, and bumped into many friends. I'm looking forward to going back in 2 weeks time with Fauve Fibres.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to read this post! Makes all the pre market hustle and bustle worthwhile! Very happy to be able to catch up more often with you! :0) xokate

    ReplyDelete